The following persons are eligible to participate in Temple University’s tuition remission program.
- Full-time faculty, subject to the collective bargaining agreement between TAUP and Temple University.
- Regular full-time administrative and nonadministrative staff.
- Legally dependent children of full-time faculty and regular full-time staff, including natural, adopted or nonadopted stepchildren of the employee who are less than 24 years of age when initially enrolled in a Temple University undergraduate degree program.
- Spouse or certified domestic partner of tenured, tenure-track faculty and faculty “grandfathered” as Special Appointment Faculty.
- Spouse or certified domestic partner of regular full-time administrative staff (T-26 and above).
- Graduate Student Tuition Remission: Research, Teaching Assistants, and Academic Internships will now be processed in TUportal through a workflow as of April 2016. Please click the following link to see the detailed instructions on how to process Graduate Student Tuition Remission.
- Scholarship Awards - Graduate student tuition scholarship awards that do not require service should be sent to the Office of Student Financial Services (SFS) to be posted and disbursed to the student’s financial aid account. Please discontinue the use of awarding these scholarships on the Graduate Tuition Remission Form. Instructions on processing student scholarship funding is available on the SFS website, https://sfs.temple.edu/financial-aid-types/scholarships/payment-student-processing
- Please direct questions concerning scholarships and fellowships that do not require student service to SFS via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 215-204-2244