Educational loans can be categorized in three different ways.
- Federal loans
- Private alternative loans
- School-based loans
Federal loans are further categorized into two groups.
- Non-campus-based loans: Federal Direct Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loans, Federal Direct Graduate and Federal Parent PLUS Loans
- Campus-based loans: Federal Perkins loans, Health Profession student loans, and Nursing student loans
Non-campus-based loans and Private alternative loans are managed and disbursed by Student Financial Services. Learn more about educational loans as well as grants, scholarships and FAFSA filing information.
Campus-based and school-based loans are managed by the Office of the Bursar through its Credit and Collections department.
- Federal Perkins Loan
- Health Professions Student Loans
- Nursing Student Loans
- Institutional/Long-Term University Student Loans